

Hi my name is Shanequa Jackson. I like to be called Nequa Da Diva. I rep a team called Pearl Girls.( Most people do groups for fights and gangs. But Pearl Girls is not like that. We about fashion geting money and having fun with eachother.) Iam 15 years old. Iam living a luxury loved life. I love the life i live. I go to New Design High School. Iam in 9th grade. Iam im summer school today because i fell one class. I use to go to IS 172 which was my junior high school. I love to go shopping and have fun. My fun is when i go to parties, shop, chill, and go to amusement parks. When i grow up i want to be a model or a fashion designer. My favorite brand is Antik Denim and American Eagle. Thats the most brands i wear. My dreams is to get a big house with a yorkie and alot of money. I will love to get rich and enjoy my life. Nequa Da Diva:: I Love The Life I Live!
No comments:
Post a Comment